Our network of providers are all results driven providers. If you are a new patient still deciding on whether or not one of our providers can help, please call or chat with us now.
What sets us apart?
- Quality: On average, our doctors spend 30 minutes of hands-on 1-on-1 care with our patients. We do not depend on assistants or machinery to do our jobs. In summary, we touch, we treat, and we teach. Our number one goal is the efficiency of your care & positive long-term results.
- Teamwork & Diversity: A blend of the best Western techniques & technology and Eastern holistic philosophies.
- Convenience & Coverage: We understand your busy lifestyles. A provider will always be available because we have multiple locations to choose from.
Insurances We Accept
Within our network, the insurances accepted vary between each individual provider. Please call to double check if your insurance is in-network with your preferred practitioner.
Our network of providers extend in coverage with:
- Aetna PPO, HMO, EPO, POS
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst PPO, HMO
- Compass Rose
- Golden Rule
- PHCS MultiPlan
- United Healthcare
Scheduling an Appointment
Please have handy the following information:
- Provider Type (Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture) and/or provider name you wish to see.
- Location Preference
- Referral source (please let us know whom to thank)
- Insurance information (Member ID and Group #)
- Day and time of desired first appointment.
Our phone number is 703.723.9355.
Please obtain your necessary referrals beforehand. Bring all paperwork, your drivers license, and insurance ID with you to your appointment. If you have previous x-ray/MRI images, medical reports, or doctors notes, please bring those as well.
*Please come 15-20 mins early to your scheduled appointment if you do not fill out your paperwork in advance.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Paperwork (Most Offices)
- Payment Authorization
- Pediatric Patients
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Back Pain